Join the Publishers' Program
. Get paid for writing.
Read artist biographies, lyrics, and meanings of Nigerian songs at
The African Music Database
You Are Your Own Driving Engine
You Are Your Own Driving Engine
Good morning beloved, how are you and your family? And hope you are enjoying your weekend?
Some years back I decided I want to direct the affairs of my life by myself because I know that I am the driver of my own life and that whatever becomes of me is a result of my choice or decisions.
So I wrote down something like this “this little life of mine, I am going to make it shine”. Yes I have started already and I never will stop because I was meant to be a SUCCESS STORY as you too were meant to be. Let me assure you here that you can become anything in life, I mean anything you want to be provided you believe and decide to give it all it takes. You see, we are all smaller God having a Heavenly father who can provide us with anything. So don’t limit yourselves. Bite more than you can chew.
Here are 5 steps on how to start your journey to the top.
1. DEVELOPES YOURSELVES: the only way things are going to change for you is when you change. Success will come to you when you develop yourself beyond where you currently are. So you have to work harder on yourself, improving yourself than you do on your job.
2. ASSOCIATE WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE: surround yourself with the best people you can find. Surround yourself with winners. Successful people who exhibit and live consistently to value and skill you want to acquire and develop. You see, beloved, the people in your life as an amazing power to influence your destiny. They have a deep effect on you. If you want to be successful in life you have to walk with the successful people that will push and challenge you to become better person.
3. BELIEVE IN YOURSELVE: simply put, if the whole world believes in you and you never believe in yourself, you may end up a failure but if the world disbelief you but you believe in yourself, believe me you will climb the ladder of success soon because you are your own driving engine and also the break and no one is holding you down except yourself. So learn to give way for yourself by believing in your gift and abilities. Remember we all have many gift but if you think you don’t have any you can as well develop one anytime any day.
4. BE A LIFELONG LEARNER: you see beloved friend, formal education will make you a living while self education will make you a fortune. The point that I am stressing is that if you want to succeed in this life, formal education isn’t the end all, self education is the key. Self education is what you teach yourself. It is what you learn along the way so that you are constantly improving and growing. Most people don’t continue to learn or grow. Most people never dare to read book since they finish their colleges or universities simply because they thought that their education had finish. If you want to be successful in life, please do this: be an avid reader, attend seminars, ask questions, make use of the internet for information, be humble, learn new things every day, practice what you preach and preach what you practice. And lastly...
5. BELIEVES IN GOD IN AN EXTRA-ORDINARY WAY: you see beloved friend, if you have the highest degree in life or you possess the highest brain in the world or you can speak the greatest English in the world, or even you are the best in your line of occupation, but if you don’t a have a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with GOD, you are as good as nothing because you have missed the key ingredient to your success. Let me tell you that little faith is not enough anymore; we have enter a time when everybody must learn to control his or her own affairs instead of allowing someone to watch and pray for you. I have watch most folks toy with their spiritual life because they taught their church service and tithe would cater for that. I wonder why the bible says that “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness before any other things”, why? Simply because if you seek other things first, other things will deter you from seeking the kingdom of Heaven. And you can never replace services with personal and intimate relationship with God, services, tithe paying, loving others, or fasting and praying is not an end in itself but a MEANS to an end, it is only a process of becoming the person (FRIEND OF GOD) you want to become. Only this will guarantee big success here and in the hereafter.
Majorly U Dedicate Ur Life To God For Him To Come And Take Over The Wheel Of Ur Life. And Also U Don't Take Ur Success Above God
Dis is gud
This is wonderful
Title / Started by
The Best SEO Search Engine Optimization Tips and Tricks
How To Start a Car Driving School Business In Nigeria
Business / Investment
Buy fake EU passport, Novelty Documents, Registered original US driving license
Buy Real Passports Germany, Buy Fake German Passport, Buy Fake Germany Driving License, Buy Fake Ger
This forum does not have any topics.
Top Posters This Month (500 Credits)
Designed by Rave Capital