Guest Sign UpLoginNew PostSections ₦0What's Up?DownloadsShopChatToolsAdvertise
Join the Publishers' Program. Get paid for writing.
Click here for FOOTBALL LIVE SCORES for ALL matches played today.

It is important to be a good exmple to children, children do believe that anything an elder does it right so a child is inclined to copy almost whatever an elder does because a child learns about 90% what u do and the other 10% is for what u always say.

yes u are right.
Wise talk.
Actions speak louder and higher than the voice.
Our children become replica of us. We should be care of the kind of charactesr and behaviours we are planting in the hearts of our children.
An harlot cannot expect her daughter to be chaste.
An armed robber cannot expect his son to be faithful to people in terms of material things and money.
A young lion resembles its father(lion).
You cannot pluck a fruit of mango on a coconut tree.
One cannot expect a cloth rubbbed with red oil to still remain white.
How would you expect a small snake to be gentle like an earth worm?
Call for Total Cure from all diseases on 08079549042 / .

Related Topics

Top SectionsSee More

This forum does not have any topics.

Top Posters This Month (500 Credits)
(See More)