Jalingo.co
Home| Register | Login | Chat
Shop | Downloads | Predict! | Advertise | Publishers | Share
We have moved to another version of the website. JOIN US NOW

Career > Market Place

(1/1)
happy home by  OJOH Peter:
March 22, 2013, 04:03:08 PM
A happy home lies in the hands of the man

Re: happy home by  OJOH Peter:
March 22, 2013, 04:05:26 PM
Did you know that men makes a bed for the family.

Re: happy home by  Netsela:
August 08, 2013, 11:01:09 AM
A family dat is divided btw itself cannot stand it is responsibility 4 d Head 2 unite d family 4 a happy home 2 b attained

Re: happy home by  Actionbaby:
October 02, 2013, 05:07:19 PM
All D Members Of D Family Must Hav Hands In Building D Family Not Only D Man

Re: happy home by  bunmiest:
October 21, 2013, 01:53:19 PM
Actionbaby:
All D Members Of D Family Must Hav Hands In Building D Family Not Only D Man
I agreed wit u

Re: happy home by  PRINCESSBECKY:
November 14, 2013, 12:45:47 PM
OJOH Peter:
A happy home lies in the hands of the man
I disagree to agree with you.

Re: happy home by  PRINCESSBECKY:
November 14, 2013, 12:49:03 PM
See the happiness of a home both lies in womens and mens hand and not only mens because behind every successful home lies a woman or have you forgotten d quote?

Re: happy home by  Mr Paul:
December 31, 2015, 07:39:08 AM
In fact, 70% of what makes a home happy one lies in the hand of a woman, while the man takes the remaining 30%.
Women have a lot of responsilities to make their homes juicy and ecstatic.
The Bible proves to this in Proverbs 31:10-31.

Re: happy home by  Sir-Phil:
December 31, 2015, 08:39:37 AM
I agree with Paul, women assume fill responsibility for a blissfull home

1

Navigation

Message Index

Similar Topics

· New Website © 2014. Jalingo.co | Managed by Mr. A | Advertise | Twitter
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact us
DMCA.com